If you want to change your lifestyle, new routines are very important. A daily routine has the ability to help break bad habits. Think about it — if you get yourself into a bunch of good habits, and they become your new “day to day-thing,” then it doesn’t leave much room for your old, bad habits. And instead of trying to avoid bad habits, its easier to start to create new ones. Stick to your new daily routine, and bad habits will be naturally eradicated from your life. Or does that sound too easy?
If it sounds too easy your mind is playing games with you again, as it is always looking for reasons not to change at all. And my mind is always playing games with me, so when I decided to change my habits and lifestyle it immediately told me:
- You are not a great cook, so you will never persist, don’t waste any time on this!
- You look great, why would you change your lifestyle?
- With two children at home it is not feasible and they need their nutrients. As a mom you have to bring stability and clarity and not confuse them
- People will think you are mad….
- It will cost a fortune
- You know nothing about food and its nutritional value
- Do you want to become someone who’s always counting calories and eating salads?